Wednesday 29 June 2016

Spirit of the Lake

Hey Guys,

I've finished another piece =D !

Here it is :


If you guys like seeing processes and such as they happen, consider following me on my Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/The-Art-of-Ariane-Torelli-1045334868827623/

Here's the process video for that one : 

Anyways, thats all for now, 
Until next time  ~
~ Ariane 

You can buy more of my art here :
www.society6.com/arianetorelli
www.redbubble.com/people/arianetorelli
www.teepublic.com/user/arianetorelli

If you'd like to see more art please visit my webpage: www.apicsstudio.com

Otherwise follow me on - 

Facebook : www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Ariane-Torelli/1045334868827623
Deviantart: www.arianetorelli.deviantart.com
CGSociety: www.arianetorelli.cgsociety.org

Or find me on 
Instagram, Hiive and linked In under the name "Ariane Torelli"


No comments:

Post a Comment